Thursday, January 19, 2012

Places to Play #3 Michaels

Unfortunately I didn't get to play here as I arrived late to the tournament due to being stuck at a wedding (drinking free beer).

Place was packed with players for a different tournament so I didn't hang around. I plan to go back for another proper look later on.


It's quite small but it felt welcoming.


It's close to Gangbyeon subway stop (green line) and Techno mart. The closest franchise store is Paris Bagguette.

Like quite a few magic shops it is located in the basement level which is populated by quite a few different shops including a bar....how convenient.

Their cafe web site is http://yumazzang.cafe24.com/

Contact Details
Phone number: 010-2722-5050
Email address: michaelssh@hanmail.net
Korean Street address: 서울특별시 광진구 구의동 631-1 프라임상가 지하 1층 11.112호

And here is the map they provide which I am sure will make everything clear :)



2 comments:

  1. A buddy and I have been down to Michael's a couple of times. We played in the DA pre-release event a couple of weeks ago and had a pretty good time. Everyone there was very welcoming, the owner and one of the judges spoke pretty decent English, and overall the language barrier wasn't nearly as big of a hinderance as I thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually joined that page a couple of days ago, looking forward to meeting up and playing with some of the guys there in the near future. I've had a pretty difficult time finding anyone to play with near me, but I did find a shop in Nowon (Nowon Duelzone). They only offer boosters and a slim singles binder, but its alot closer than Seoul and the people were friendly and very patient with me.

    ReplyDelete