Thursday, October 4, 2012

Places to Play - The Rak (Naksungdae)

It's been a long time between drinks as the last tournament I played in was the Innistrad pre release 12 months ago.

The shop is located on the basement level and is very much like the dungeons that pass for card shops in Australia. It does have better lighting though but more photos of Anime girls. Which I guess might be a positive for some.
The customer service was excellent.
I did a major trade with the store owner (over $100 worth on each side) and he pointed out when I undervalued my Sensei's diving tops. I couldn't imagine that happening back in Brisbane!
Coincidently I have spent this week catching up on card prices. EDH was becoming a thing when I last paid attention but it has really taken off now which has revitalised a lot of the cards in my binder.
Looking forward to visiting Oz in Gangnam next for the Return to Ravnica league starting on October the 14th.This pretty poor map probably isn't enough to help you find it but it's the best I have for now.


The TO posted information about the tournament on the Seoul Magic Facebook page and went to the effort to make and print off English Spoilers for us to use.

How to get there:















Contact Details
Phone number: 010-2361-9739
Email address: donfight502@naver.com
Korean Street address: 서울특별시 관악구 인헌동 1632 - 4 번지 지하 1층

No comments:

Post a Comment