Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Places to Play - Saboten Store

Now that I am comfortably a regular at Dalmuti in Suwon I don't see myself travelling to different stores which are all further away in the foreseeable future.

So this entry is about a store which I haven't been to so I am sorry for any inaccuracies but I thought I would put the information out there and if something is wrong it hopefully gets corrected.

Saboten has there own website http://sabostore.com/ which is covered with pics of anime girls. I'm guessing there will be a lot of Sword girls stuff in the trading card section.

They are located near Sadang Station which is where the light blue line (line 4) and line 2 intersect.
Judging from the map I'm guessing you take exit 10 or 11 and then ..... good luck.

FNM is a draft starting at 7:30pm on a Friday.

Contact Details
Phone number: 010-2999-4381
Email address: serra@sbtinc.co.kr












* I have not been to this store and this info comes from online sources only.

No comments:

Post a Comment