Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back from Down Under

Back from my January hiatus I showed up to Dalmuti's Born of the Gods pre release. A lot of people are down on the set but I think they are forgetting that this is what small sets are like.
They can't hit all the bases and with temples, gods and a couple of white cards I think it is stronger than a lot of past small sets.

Dalmuti now has a cube which is drafted regularly. You can check it out at http://cubetutor.com/viewcube/6673 if you are interested.
Dan is very keen to improve it and has been putting a lot of work into it so it is getting stronger every week.

After playing it the fire to finish my own cube was reignited and I settled on a format. Going to try and make the cube as powerful as possible while trying for a nostalgia kick.
I added a lot of cards from my first set (Revised/3rd Edition) which might turn some off with their white borders but make me feel warm and fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment