Monday, April 20, 2015

Puca's Mischief #5

I had slowed down for a while on Puca Trade as I had credit in the bank, cards on the way and an empty want list. I upped my standards for what I wanted to send and wanted it to be worth my while. Nearly a week went by of casually checking Puca with no deals worth taking. And then BAM, 5 fat envelopes in a single day were packed and sent to all corners of the globe (Finland, Canada, America, Australia and Singapore).

I received my first envelope last Friday and I expect two more to arrive some time this week. Inside was a pack fresh pair of Time Spiral Gemstone Mines and a Gruul Signet. I am now one Gemstone Mine away from finishing my Legacy deck (well the main deck, the sideboard could take a while).
The Gruul signet completes the cycle and puts a cap on my OCD for now.

With more members getting involved in Korea it's getting interesting. While it means I am no longer the exclusive Puca representative of Korea it opens up the chance for cheap and quick trading. It's easier and cheaper for me to go to the post office than it is to go to Seoul.
It has alsomeant the possibility of selling points to fellow members which opens up a whole new dimension to the trading I am doing. If that works out I could finally get Magic to pay for itself!

I am in the middle of finalising my cube want list after a massive overhaul so I am now willing to send a lot more of my collection.
I have a Legacy Deck, two Modern decks and a fun cube. My EDH deck could do with a little love and I should build another one or two for variety. So it feels time to sit back, put the feet up and try and remember who won the dice roll. 


No comments:

Post a Comment