Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Korean M12

Korean M12 arrived on the weekend but I didn't get to see the cards first hand until yesterday.

People have complained about the translations and it does effect flavor but they are playable.
The only thing that bothers me is that remainder and rules text is very similar to the important game text and the text inside the text box is a bit small.

They could do with bumping up the size of the game text a little in the next printing.

Oppened a foil ponder so I was really interested what it was worth. I couldn't find people selling them anywhere on English sites so I fired up Ebay and have put mine up to see if there is much interest.


Was a little tricky working out how to list a South Korean Item located in Korea under my Australian account but hopefully it works.









No comments:

Post a Comment