Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Puca's Mischief #8

I have been putting together Splinter Twin with the hope of participating in the Modern WMCQ this September. Trading locally got me some cards but my main plan was to rely on Puca Trade.
One of my main wants was a second Vendillion Clique. While only a sideboard card in a lot of twin lists it also fits in a lot of decks that I already have pretty much assembled.

It took for what felt like for ages (it was a month) before someone agreed to send me one. Meanwhile with the MERS situation in Korea affecting my schedule I fell out of the habit of sending cards out. I already had points in the bank, and I wasn't getting the card I wanted so I didn't really have the motivation.

With Clique on it's way, and Puca proving to me that I can get desirable cards sent to Korea, I have the fire back. First on the agenda is finishing that Twin deck, then polishing the rough edges of my cube and then perhaps starting the grind for Tarmogoyfs. Realistically though, by the time I have built one modern deck, I have started making googly eyes at the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment