Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Magic Overload!

While I haven't been posting updates due to my new work schedule not leaving me with a lot of spare time while in front of a computer, that doesn't mean stuff hasn't been happening.

The multiplayer cube I built is in full swing and we played a hilarious 8 player game with it. http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/8529

Someone died to Hidetsugu's second rite and the game was won with a miracled Thunderous Wrath being copied twice to deal 15 damage during the winners upkeep.

Suwon drafts are now at 1:00 pm and have been regularly filling up thanks to a lot of Korean players joining.

Rolling Dice Hongdae had a massive sale with boosters from W1,000.
I bought a box of Korean dark Ascension for W36,000 and a box of English Khans for W72,000.
I personally loved drafting triple Khans so I plan to keep this box in my MTG vault for drafting later down the line.

Kindle shop is reopening in a new location.

And we had a Modern masters draft last Sunday in Suwon.

The fate reforged re release had 21 foreigners in attendance and an all English flight. It was really unexpected and the store plans to have even more English kits for the forthcoming Dragons of Tarkir prerelease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment