Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Puca's Mischief #2

I have now reached my 10 card limit for sending out cards for starting users on Puca trade.
Until those cards are marked received by the people I sent to them, then no more visits to the post office for me. I could update my want list to try and receive something worth $5 or less but I prefer to bank those points and aim for something larger.

I won't be idle Puca wise in the next two weeks as I plan to really sort through my inventory in a much more thorough way. While Puca doesn't yet have a way of marking non NM or Korean language cards it does allow you to import card lists from Deckbox.

Deckbox is a site local multi player fiend Kevin introduced me to. It has a lot more functionality than MTG Price which was the site I was using before. For now I will be using my spare time to inspect the condition of my cards and type their details into deckbox. I also need to come up with a better filing system.
Those cards I want to trade away in person are easy, I will just put them in a trade binder but those I want to use for Puca purposes need to be filed in some sort of logical way.


No comments:

Post a Comment