Monday, March 30, 2015

Puca's Mischief #3

The shackles are off restriction wise as I am now free to send as many cards as I want.
I still haven't even finished grading and uploading my inventory of rares and mythics so I have a long way to go.
Having EVERYTHING you want to trade listed makes it much easier to find worthwhile trades as a couple of uncommons or junk rare add ons can pay for shipping and feel like free money.

One trade I did was for Temporal Trespass, at 207 points ($2) it is not worth the effort and cost ($1) to ship. Only making 100 points. Luckily that user was also looking for a dragon hunter from the new set which has a value of 59 points. 3 weeks from now I expect Dragon Hunters to be free draft left overs.
Adding that card to the trade had zero impact on my costs and made the trade worthwhile for me. Others might have a higher thresh hold of what is worthwhile and I have heard a lot of people say $4 or $5 is their minimum.
I may end up feeling the same, but at the moment I am happy to be clearing out my binders.
So far I have sent out 23 cards and will send another 7 tomorrow. There is a dilemma approaching though, I will son run out of top loaders and I don't seem to be able to find any in Korea.

In about 48 hours the Indigo funding campaign for Puca Trade to add support for foreign and non NM cards is set to end. They are about $5,000 away from their goal of $50,000 so it will be a close run thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment