Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Puca's Mischief #6

This week has been a slow week sending wise as I have slacked off on adding and updating my online inventory in favour of updating my cube. Only one trip to the post office for a single envelope. There have been some nice trades that I have left on the table because I don't have any idea how much tracking or registered mail is and the amounts in question are past the point where I am comfortable just sending them by regular mail. Once that is investigated then I can really kick on.

That will have an affect later on but this week I have received and spent a bundle of points. It started last week where I put some wants on my list to round out my cube and $120 worth of credit was gone within 12 hours. Today the first envelope from that spending spree arrived with a pretty Braids and Silverblade Paladin inside. That came all the way from Portugal and only took 8 days despite being opened and searched by Korean customs.

My credit is back up to $60 already and there is another $110 worth in the post. I'm holding of from spending it because a friend is interested in that credit and any purchases made now are unlikely to arrive before the Mystery Box (the name of my cube) is unveiled Sunday week.

I did actively trade for cards that I know are popular with Puca members. I acquired 7 Korean fetch lands which is something I have received requests for. I think I will hold on to them for now to see if their price increases. I also think I can get more on the open market (once Puca adds foreign card support) than just only sending them to the couple of people who messaged me.


No comments:

Post a Comment