Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Puca's Mischief #7

All those points I spent the other week have started to come to fruition. I received the first envelope last Friday, a couple on Monday and came home to 4 yesterday (Tuesday).
For an old Magic player with a family this was more exciting than Christmas.

Sending wise I made an effort to properly categorize my Fate Reforged cards so that they were all listed on Puca and stored in the same box. Coupled with the script add on "Puca Power" it reaped immediate though small rewards in helping me find bundle trades despite spending much less time looking for trades.

Adding on an uncommon for an extra 50 or 70 cents makes a big difference if you are anal about margins like I am.

My credit is back up to over a $100 worth without costing me any cards I cared about. I did have sellers regret over a few Dragons of Tarkir cards but was able to replace them fairly easily and finally after being in my binder for what seemed like forever I was able to get rid of my Marit Large token for $18 worth of points.


Now I just have to stay disciplined with my points, I already cracked a little and have a foil Spanish Ire Shaman on the way. Hey it was only $2.50 I tell myself.


The site works, it's a lot of fun and I highly recommend it. I don't know what more I have to add on the topic. I'm not really interested in making a guide. That's something I feel that would be done better with video rather than a blog. The professors Utube channel is probably a great place to start if you are interested.


If you do want to sign up, I have a referral link (https://pucatrade.com/invite/gift/7184) which earns me 200 points for each sign up. If you use it I would be happy to split it with you and send you 100 points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment